Wednesday, November 26, 2008

First Post!

Exciting stuff: I started a blog! Never thought I'd see the day!

Let's start this puppy off with a few FAQs:

Q: HOWS COLLEGE?!
A: AMAZING! I love it so much!


Q: How are you liking Whitworth?
A: Again, I love it. Without a doubt, it's the perfect place for me. The community, environment, people, I dig it all!

Q: What have you been up to?
A: Well, I can happily say I've been going to a church with my friends every Sunday. It's a new experience being a regular attendee, but I really enjoy it. Also, I've been to over 5 concerts since I've been in Spokane! (This is definitely something I'm really stoked about!) I've acquired the ability to ride a longboard, decently throw a frisbee, and how to successfully pull off wearing flannel multiple times a week :)

Q: How are classes?
A: My classes are great. Hard, but great. Right now I'm taking Spanish 301, writing for mass media, intro to business, and CORE (more or less history of religions). My favorite class is writing for mass media. I love my teacher and we always have guest speakers, which make me get so stoked about the career the person is telling us about that day (public relations, television reporter, etc.).

Q: Any boys?!?!
A: You wish! Then I would have something you all would be truly interested in hearing about right? Just kidding!! But of course, the answer is no! Freshman year in college is probably the worst time to be thinking about dating someone. Life is already as confusing and hectic as it's ever been. I'll be sure to update everyone when something comes along, but for now there is nothing to report on!

Q: Made any new friends worth mentioning?
A: Okay, so somebody probably wouldn't ask that specific of a question, but I really just wanted to tell you a little bit about my new friends! (and have an excuse to put pictures on my blog, wahoo!)





That's me and my new great friend, Nikki. I'm so glad I've found such a great person to share this time with. She's outgoing and silly, just like me! We met during orientation, and since then we've been have the best time!

And this is my roomy, Sara! We get along SO well, it's a little upsetting to the rest of the girls in my hall. While everyone is complaining about their roommates waking them up at 3 a.m. or about how they eat all their food, we congratulate ourselves and high-five each other for being considerate! Yay!

Well, it's a tad bit late... I've been working on this blog a little longer than I'd planned to. But it's so worth it!

To all my family: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! Christmas is going to be so sweet, I simply cannot wait!

No comments: