Monday, December 1, 2008

Yeah! Thanksgiving break was a success! Delicious :)


The broseph and I.

I have two weeks left of this semester, and I'm stoked! I'm pretty ready for some new classes, and ready to no longer have an 8 o'clock class anymore. Score.

My classes for next semester are finite math, intro to sociology, spanish 302, and acts of the apostles. I'm pretty excited for acts of the apostles, it's supposed to be really good.
Oh, and the explanation behind the name of my blog. Right now, and this summer, I really love Bob Marley. So there you go! Check it out :)

Well that's all I have for now. I'd be sadly mistaken if I said I didn't have anything better to do then write this blog... haha.
Disclaimer on the spacing of these blogs: I am apparently having loads of trouble getting the spacing to look remotely normal, bear with me.

But hey, how bout some more pictures! (note the flannel)


1 comment:

Kirby said...

Hi Babe! Yes, your old mom is now set up on your blog. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love - M