Tuesday, February 23, 2010

keep truckin


The following is an email I received on Friday while printing a paper right before class.

Hi Lauren:
This is to let you know that you have been placed at Murcia for next fall. Your placement still has to be confirmed, but this is a great first step.

Bahhh!!! Oh my gosh!!  It may not seem like much, but I almost cried.  I definitely yelled, and most certainly hugged people near me (that I knew... I'm not that weird) til they couldn't breathe.

But yeah, that was neat. Things are pretty much stellar beyond that.  Classes are rad.  I think I dominated my first Core test, radio show is extremely ballin' and we're learning a sweet routine in my ballet class.  I have overflowing amounts of reasons to smile right now.  Oh and I get to go home Thursday (3 day weekend, word app!) and it will be awesome.  I haven't seen my mommy since before Hawaii!! Yippee!

Here's a few iphone photos of life/babysitting.








Oh and this is a photo from a Richland High basketball game.  Bombers vs. Blue Devils.  That's my brother dressed up like Jesus, with a pack of angels.  It's possible I've never been more proud.

No comments: