Saturday, February 13, 2010

being back

So I'm back! No more references from Hawaii-I may end up crying if I think about how much I miss it sunshine and beach on the daily!
The weekend I was back the fam and I took a quick jaunt up to Seattle. My dad and I rocked matching shirts at the WSU-UW game. Yeah, that was a trip but we ended up winning. GO DAWGS!
After that I hung out with Brent and we sauntered over to the Jemina Pearl concert I'd been crapping myself to see. IT WAS AWESOME. I hugged her, told her I love her, then her and the rest of the band signed my iphone case. Yes I cried. Embrace that fact and love me more because of it.
That's her signing my phone, and that's my hand shaking uncontrollably. Rad.
Now back to school! Classes are pretty neat. I love theories of human communication. Da best! Also, radio started back up so I can stop gushing to everyone how badly I miss it. That's Adam and I getting hyped and being mega queso-y.
That's a huge dog I met this week. His name is Grant and he's cool.




Other than that things have been pretty laid back. My passport came this week (woo) but 8 more weeks til I hear back from foreign exchange people. I WANT TO GO SO BAD! I cannot wait. The new Vampire Weekend CD is getting me through this for now, so I'm hoping I'll be fine.
Salutations and I hope everyone is doing well! I miss everyone a ton right now, so imagine a great big Valentine's Day hug from me. Muah!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

glad to have you back. :) Your mom and I were plotting our trip to see you so fingers are crossed on the exchange bit coming through!! :)